Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Thriller, The Healer and The Dangerous


---------------NOW A TRIBUTE TO THE MJ --26-06-2009------------------------------








If somebody would have asked me who's ur God in my teens I would have replied "Michael Jackson"no further questions ..most of these pics were in my room when I was in my teens and this was the guy whom i used to c and pray toooo.....This is a tribute on the Golden Jubilee Bday of Michael Joseph Jackson (born August 29, 1958) and his follower (ME)!!!!


For me MJ was not only a name but an era of my boyhood...I first got to listen him when i was in 8th standard but fell in love with him by 9th..... well this much time bcoz , u know love takes its own time hehehehe .........no it was bcoz i bot the first cassette in that time DANGEROUS, the day it appeared in our home and music system started pumping my mother knew that is going to be long calamity and yesssss it happened :D....I used to behave crazy as soon as i used to play the songs my hands and my legs started to move as a paralyzed crab in all the possible direction , although for me in mind was the MJ ghost performing live inside my body but for observers (mom n sis) preferred to stay far given to the movements and ready for hospitalizing as soon i get myself injured. My mother often used to remark it as Khel chaddi hai !!!! It was then that MTV sometimes used to show his videos whom i used to think that I will copy as it is and bcom the legend myself, of course the whole world use to come standstill for me as i used to watch my GOD performing TANDAVA (i feel this is what shiva God used to do, that enchanted all gods and devas). I often had hallucinations that MJ is a part of Shiva tooooo!!!

Well the real things started when we shifted to our new home and their i got 4 walls looking at me asking me y are we so gloomy and i replied with 4 mega size posters of my MJ GOD in two months. This confused my whole family as the madness took to the peak 5 albums and 4 posters and 1 crazy son was enough for declaring to Amritsar Mental Asylum. The days moved when i had to protect my GOD from all of my family members ...My father always used to ask why does this guy has to scream if he sings so (well if u say).... my mother was always bothered about and wished if i will put the pic of this GOD of mine with proper haircut and my sister was always asking one question Are you sure MJ is a man????(or might be in her head it will be R u straight my bro?) .
Often i used to be a wall and defensive to save my GOD and improve my faith is his abilities when HISTORY released and along with that the 50 foot long Giant Statue of GOD MJ!!!and then pulling of his pants as in child molestation cases and then his high (Lisa Preseley) and low profile weddings and Then I realized now after me gone crazy its the GOD turned crazy !!!
and i slowly lost my interest in his abilities and fell in love with others like MLTR , Bryan Adams, Bonjovi.....but nobody still has the capability of making me go to my teens as this guy!!!!

And I still I believe there is no other popstar in history as much high as the my moonwalker GOD who has sold a record album {THRILLER largest number ever sold}... His songs and performances still leave and Awwwwwwwww and mouth open stance to the watching people and it still make my hand move as if again the same soul dwells in me of The GHOST in The Thriller!!!

1 comment:

wandering soul said...

I donno if i shud thank God ...
for saving me to see that version of u
or i really missed on some entertainment :P

the write up hilarious...
I am sure the sessions would have been more fun !